Teacher's email: jtillots ]at[ gmail ]dot[ com
Mailing list: email@example.com
- Linux: Use the gcc package which comes with your Linux distribution
- Mac OSX: Use Clang
- Windows: Use Cygwin Installing GCC
Check the discussion tab for this page to find helpful information for this class. If you need to request an account for the wiki so that you can edit, send an email to contact ]at[ bloominglabs ]dot[ org and make sure to list your preferred username.
- Lecture 8 - November 12th
- Lecture 7 - November 5th
- Lecture 6 - October 29th
- Lecture 5 - October 22nd
- Lecture 3 - October 1st
- Read pages 41 through 54
- Print out the ascii table for ascii values from 0 to 127. Include decimal, octal, hexidecimal, and char values for each value. You may find page 154 very helpful.
- Directly compute the value ranges of unsigned char, short, and unsigned short. See values-char.c as an example
- Extra credit: compute the ranges for int, unsigned int.
- Extra, extra credit: compute the ranges for long and float
- Lecture 2 - September 24th