Revision as of 12:57, 11 July 2013 by Austintoombs
- Working on the knitting machine. Very slow progress. Hopefully that knitting machine expert will come back and fix it!
- 3D printer. This is a 3D printer that belongs to IU but if I get it fixed up we can hold onto it for a while
- Nook / book covers from the laser cutter. Daniel and I might be doing some laser experiments to get some nice book or nook covers out of some of the birch plywood.
- I have a lot of lillypad arduino stuff I want to play around with. I just haven't found the time yet.
- I would LOVE to find something super awesome to do with my Raspberry Pi. I hear that's a common problem.
- I want to make an iOS game that involves learning morse code.