Revision as of 14:39, 6 May 2009 by Dosman
This is a list of skills and gear that users can make available to the hacker space once it's established.
Skills and services for offer:
- The FOOLS would be happy to install/upgrade additional locks and physical security for the hacker space
- Time and effort in establishing and maintaining the business entity
- General electronics experience, soldering, Arduino projects, TTL digital electronics, AIX/Linux sysadmin experience, website CMS setup and maintenance, lock picking/physical security, audio/video editing and equipment, welding, automotive systems, OBDII, licensed ham, X10 home automation, yada yada yada.
Gear for Donation:
- HP LaserJet IV? B&W laser printer
- several 15" to 17" displays from around my house, probably some computers too
- RS/6000 7012/320 (Power CPU, AIX 4.1) with 19" display
- general spare parts (electronics, tools, etc)
Gear for indefinite loan:
- Geeks Unleashed arcade cabinet (A former MKII cabinet running Mame)
- robotic tape library, 5U rack-mount, needs 8mm tape drives and tapes (SCSI attached, robot works great under Fedora 3)
- possibly a 36U rack
- AS/400 9401-150 - a fully functional AS/400 for those that want to learn OS/400 (AKA iSeries, i5/OS, or "IBM i" as of April 2009)