We have a closed circuit TV network in our space. A group of us ran coax to 3 locations through the ceiling in our space. We have several video sources which can deliver video to the network and hope to support multiple methods of output. The most practical use is for workshops which over crowd our largest room (the workshop), a video feed can deliver the content to all the other rooms in the space. Also the system can be used to play music throughout the space, as well as watch movies and other fun things.
- Pop Corn Hour network streaming device
- VGA to composite input (MAME cabinet)
- VGA to composite input from front room
- 5-disk DVD changer
- Composite feed from front room (camcorder)
Additionally we can switch to our cable TV feed (which comes with our cable internet access).
Kramer VS-801N with 8 inputs to 1 output (2 parallel outputs), serially and manually controlled.
We have a frequency agile RF modulator which can output channels 2-99, currently set for channel 6. We plan to add additional channels as more RF modulators are accumulated.
A ChannelPlus 5525 dual channel modulator was recently acquired. Soon our network can expand to 3 simultaneous channels.
A 4-way low-noise video splitter is being used to feed 3 TV's throughout the space and a monitor on top of the A/V rack.
- All TV's on the coax network
- Projector in front room (2nd composite output of switcher to VGA converter in A/V rack)
- Video to IP so members outside the space can see what is on the network