We have a closed circuit TV network in our space. A group of us ran coax to 3 locations through the ceiling in our space. We have several video sources which can deliver video to the network and hope to support multiple methods of output. The most practical use is for workshops which over crowd our largest room (the workshop), a video feed can deliver the content to all the other rooms in the space. Also the system can be used to play music throughout the space, as well as watch movies and other fun things.
- Pop Corn Hour network streaming device
- VGA to composite input
- 5-disk DVD changer
Additionally we can switch to our cable TV feed (which comes with our cable internet access).
- VGA and audio input from our Mame cabinet
- VGA and audio input from our front conference room
- Composite input from a video camera in our front meeting room
Kramer VS-801N with 8 inputs and 1 output, serially and manually controlled.
We have a frequency agile RF modulator which can output channels 2-99, currently set for channel 6. We plan to add additional channels as more RF modulators are accumulated.
A 4-way low-noise video splitter is being used to feed 3 TV's throughout the space and a monitor on top of the A/V rack.
- Composite output into the projector in our front meeting room