Intro to Computer Programming
Revision as of 01:43, 1 June 2013 by Dosman
- This 10 week long class
- The course will be taught in C and a syllabus can be found here(subject to minor changes).
- We will cover what would be covered in a rigorous freshman Intro to Programming college course.
- Text will be Kernighan and Ritchie's "The C Programming Language: 2nd edition"
- Cost is $125 non-members/$50 members and all proceeds go to Bloominglabs!
- You need to be committed to attending every week and there will be assignments to work on outside of class (but no exams!).
- Send an email to contact]at[bloominglabs.org if you are interested in attending.
- See class notes at http://harold.uits.indiana.edu/~jtillots/IntroToProgramming/