New Bloominglabs Member Information
This page is to help new members get to know what resources are available to you as a member. You have been added to our invoicing system so you will now receive monthly dues invoices. Your email has also been subscribed to our announce and members email lists unless you opted out.
If you have not already done so, please look over our Membership Manual.
- www.bloominglabs.org - This wiki - we encourage members to document their projects here!
- www.bloominglabs.org/dues - Our dues invoicing system - you can check your dues balance from here
- www.bloominglabs.org/assets - Our asset tracking database - if you intend to leave any tools or projects in the space, please consider putting an asset tag on it
In addition to the asset tags, we use red tags to mark objects you wish for other to leave alone or ask before using and green tags to identify free/any use items left in the space.
For an account to edit the wiki send mail to contact at bloominglabs dot org and we will get you setup.
For the dues and assets sites, an email has been sent to you which includes the logins for these sites.
- Bloominglabs Google Event Calendar
- Bloominglabs Flickr account
- Bloominglabs Github repository for group code projects
We also have presences on social media sites, please feel free to follow, 'like', and otherwise stay connected with Bloominglabs:
If you want to get involved with our social media outreach, please contact the officers (email@example.com). They usually know the logins to these services ;-). Lastly please tell your friends and neighbors about us! You can use firstname.lastname@example.org as a point of contact for anyone who wishes to reach us.
Lastly, you can modify your mailing list settings from these links: