Revision as of 10:08, 7 April 2011 by Jtillots
- February 16 from 6pm to 11:00pm
- Contact Microphone Building Workshop with the DeKalb Hackerspace CMKT4
- CMKT4 will show you how to solder up a piezo-electric pickup and house it sturdily in a recycled bottle-cap housing.
- CMKT4's band will be performing after the workshop
- The workshop is $15 but interested onlookers are welcome for free
- The event will be held at 1021 South Walnut Street behind Russian Recording
- January 22 from 11:30am to 3:30pm
- Build Beetlebots with Bloominglabs at the Wonderlab Robotics Program.
- As seen at Make Magazine
- Instructions at: http://makeprojects.com/Project/Beetlebots/20/1
- Get your own kit at: http://www.makershed.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MKSB018