Difference between revisions of "Possible Names"
m (Adding category)
|Line 63:||Line 63:|
Revision as of 16:18, 25 March 2013
We've discussed choosing a name other than 'bloomington hackerspace'. Go nuts and add your suggestions below. As the song goes, 'ain't no bad ideas when you're brainstorming'. Eventually we'll find one everybody likes.
- The Arc
- Prototype Station
- The Forge
- Bloomington GRID or just The Grid
- Solder Joint (not the cold joint)
- Wattage Cottage
- Nerdlab (or labs)
- The L.E.D. Shed (Lead Shed) - 'we get the lead out'
- The I.C. (Intellectual Cooperative)
- I.C. Local 555
- Solder Monkeys
- Techno-Robo-Motron, Inc.
- Bloom Labs
- Bloom Studio
- Hack Bloom, Bloom Hack
- Stone Labs, Stone Hack, Stone GRID
- Hack Quarry
- Limestone Lab
- Byte Quarry
- Anything limestone/quarry related bc that is a regional distinction
- The Hacker House
- Bloomington Geekspace
- The Tinkerspace
- Hoosier Renaissance Lab
- Personal Electronics Dissemination Organization in Bloomington for Education, Anarchy and Recreation
- Tank (think tank)
- Field (also like Electric/Magnetic Fields)
- Plug (P.L.U.G.)