Old-RFID access control
Revision as of 15:45, 7 November 2010 by Dosman
Bloominglabs has built and will soon implement an RFID access control system. Our system is loosely based on Open Access Control designed by the 23B Shop hackerspace.
- Control of 2 doors in our building
- Stand-alone operation (access logged to SDCARD)
- USB connectivity for logging to IRC/Twitter/etc.
- UPS battery backup for emergency access during power outages
- ATMega328 based on Arduino code from Open Access Control with our own modifications
- Wiegand26 RFID readers
- generic electric door strikes
- uses shielded CAT5 for connectivity of RFID reader and electric strike operation