St. Nick's Holiday Mini-Workshops
Revision as of 22:02, 10 December 2013 by Austintoombs
First held on December 2, 2010, we usually run this workshop early in December each year.
- Soap molding
- Mold making
- Woven wrapping paper
- Pop up cards
- Paper wallets
- Fridge magnets
- Shopping bags
- Santa hats
- Open ended making:
- If you see some materials you want to work with and have an idea, then we'll try to help you craft your project!
- If you feel like bringing your own materials to include into any of the above crafts, or any crafts you would like to do, we can incorporate that somehow as well.
- St. Nick's Holiday Mini-Workshops. We will be making things for the holidays like:
- soap (We can even make our own molds with our new vacuum former!)
- shopping bags
- bean bags
- popup cards and bows
- $5 for adults, $3 for kids. Personalize your holiday gifts by making them yourself!