Here's where we'll put info about TrueScheme. My first suggestion is we don't mention the word "TD" for fear this page will turn up in a google search I'll try to get this page not to be indexed, but for safety, don't say "TD".
If you need an account on the wiki to change things, email dosman ]at[ packetsniffers d o t org. and he'll get you one. Mention you are with TrueScheme.
We can also work through the email list - truescheme ]at[ bloominglabs d o t org. I'll keep this page up-to-date with things as we go along.
If you need to join the mailing list, go to:
- Tomb of Horrors
- Some Gygax/Arneson module
- Lazlo had some ideas (hopefully he'll share them)
- Room Ideas
- I'm building an infrared harp which should be done in a couple of weeks. I want to incorporate that into a room somehow.
- I'm building a LightsOut and will eventually build a 5'x5' table with gems as the buttons. We hope to use this in our hackerspace as something to drag to maker faires, but I want to build it for TD as well. In it's easiest form, you can solve the puzzle in a matter of a couple of minutes if you know the trick. If you don't know the trick, it can be daunting but solvable in 12 minutes. If the puzzle is too easy, you can make it harder by changing the pattern that is toggled, or having the pattern wrap around, or many other things. It's easily a "You must prove yourself worthy to be able to continue" standard puzzle that Jeff always has.
- Combat: I (Barry) have had a couple of ideas: Flint golem, Kobold horde, Ghost
- Dexterity based challenges: I don't yet have a great idea for one of these
Project Time Line
- We should do this on a Saturday and then party and hang out Saturday night
- Late January/Early February (January 28th or February 4th)?
- Or perhaps we need more time - what do people think of May?
- Idea 1: I belong to Bloominglabs which is a hackerspace in Bloomington, IN. We have a 1,000 sq ft place that would be perfect for this. The hackerspace members I have talked to so far have said we could do it there, and some of them may be interested in helping.